The first interview of my trip across Belgium, Netherlands and Germany is in Ghent. I headed there to meet with Marie Martens and Filip Minev to know more about Tally.so a no-code form builder that I really like. We talked about their careers before doing Tally, their vision of no-code, the challenges of building a tool like Tally and of course de local scene.
- Website : https://tally.so/
- Marie on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariemartens/
- Filip on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/filipminev/
- Tally updates on Twitter : https://twitter.com/TallyForms
- Marie on Twitter : https://twitter.com/mariemartens
- Filip on Twitter : https://twitter.com/filipminev
- Tally blog & help center : https://blog.tally.so/
- Their travel project : https://hotspot.earth/
- Filip's previous project Delta : https://delta.app/
- Netlog that Filip mentioned : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netlog
Places to visit in Ghent :
You can also follow me and get in touch with me on Twitter : @alexkovax.