After a trip in the south of Spain and Portugal, I finally reach Lisbon to spend a month there. I was mostly surrounded by French people in our No-Code House. But I still had the chance to meet some local no-coders like Bruno Amaral, a community expert with a passion for Notion and productivity. Also a coffee enthusiast that leaves papper cranes he made for other customers. All this is in the episode!
- Bruno on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/brunoamaral/
- Bruno on Twitter : https://twitter.com/brunoamaral
- A Notion page as an example : https://amaralbruno.notion.site/amaralbruno/No-Code-World-Radio-example-73fee6a9f0b7467f9ddce66930ebeab2
- Bruno's website : https://brunoamaral.eu/
- The coffee place where we were : https://g.page/HowCoffee?share
You can also follow me and get in touch with me on Twitter : @alexkovax.