For my second episode in Berlin, I met with Chris Strobl who started the website No-Code Germany. But as you will see in the episode, he's done many things before that and now has some serious plans for no-code in Germany. He also told be a lot about the tech scene in Berlin and why it's such an interesting city to start companies right now.
- Chris on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-strobl/
- Chris on Twitter : https://twitter.com/nocodechris
- Nocode Germany : https://www.nocodegermany.com/
- Noble : https://nobleanswers.com/
- The building we mention : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Berlin,_Kreuzberg,_Pfuelstrasse_5,_Lagerhaus,_suedlicher_Hof.jpg
- Kreuzberg : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreuzberg
- Görlitzer Park : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6rlitzer_Park
You can also follow me and get in touch with me on Twitter : @alexkovax.