For this last episode of the first season of the podcast, I decided to do something a bit different and evade the no-code space. So I called my old travel blogger friend, Kash Bhattacharya to catch up on his industry. I was curious for him to tell me more about the blogger/influencer business and see if there were any common points with the no-code content creators. I also took the chance to ask him for some productivity tips for working while traveling.
I hope you enjoyed this first season. It's really an experiment and probably not yet what I envisioned originally for this podcast. But please make me some feedbacks and together let's make an amazing season 2!
- Kash on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/budgettraveller/
- Kash on Twitter : https://twitter.com/BudgetTraveller
- Kash's website : https://budgettraveller.org/
- Kash on Linkedin : https://de.linkedin.com/in/budgettraveller
- Luxury hostels : https://budgettraveller.org/luxury-hostels-of-europe/
- Neukölln : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuk%C3%B6lln_(locality)
- Tempelhof airport : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Tempelhof_Airport
You can also follow me and get in touch with me on Twitter : @alexkovax.